Tuesday 16 January 2018

Meet the Tropang Ganda

Seven Souls.
One high school.
(OMSC '86)
Delia
"I was known as maldita (bitchy). I transferred from Manila, so everyone thought I was a sociale-sociale high class girl. Everyone was jealous of me. They judged me without knowing my personality. Is it my fault to be beautiful like this?"

Tess
 "I was very shy back then, but now I'm the extreme opposite. I was very simple back then but now... opposite. Now I can drink half a case of beer!"

Gemma
 "I was very very shy back then. Whenever a guy talked to me, I would cover my face with a notebook while talking to him. Whenever I was asked to sing in public, my eyes would look up the whole time and I'd blink a lot... like I was having a convulsion."

Jo
"Before and now, I'm still the same. Still religious. I'm the youngest in my family so I always got what I wanted. I was a funny and friendly girl and always had lots of friends. I used to be a track and fields and volleyball player. I was also the muse during 4th year high school."

Jeanette
"I was a maths geek. I was a loner, a very private person but I was friendly.
I was sensitive during high school. Still sensitive until now."

Beth
"I was the brain and beauty. I was often the first honor in class. I used to participate in regional and inter-school maths and science competitions. I used to be quiet and reserved, but I had my barkada (close group of friends) who remained my friends until now."

Rita
"I was the sexiest back then. My waistline was 27. But now my size is 40."